Highlighted

Saving & the signiture dissappearing

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll sign a PDF, but when I click save or save it as another document- the signature automatically disappears. Help?

Hi Blakelyc,

Sorry for the delay.

Could you please confirm how you have been applying the signature? Is it online via web browser Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign  or using Adobe Acrobat DC desktop application?

• If its a desktop application, then confirm the exact version of Acrobat. Open Acrobat>Help>About Acrobat. Also, check for update Acrobat>Help>Check for update (if any)
  • Have you applied signature field on the from to add signature or adding it directly?

Regards,

Akanchha

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Saving & the signiture dissappearing

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll sign a PDF, but when I click save or save it as another document- the signature automatically disappears. Help?

Hi Blakelyc,

Sorry for the delay.

Could you please confirm how you have been applying the signature? Is it online via web browser Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign  or using Adobe Acrobat DC desktop application?

• If its a desktop application, then confirm the exact version of Acrobat. Open Acrobat>Help>About Acrobat. Also, check for update Acrobat>Help>Check for update (if any)
  • Have you applied signature field on the from to add signature or adding it directly?

Regards,

Akanchha

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Blakelyc,

Sorry for the delay.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines