Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Security

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2019 Apr 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm sending a document that contains the client's social security number and date of birth.

I need the client to be able to see this information and then sign the document stating these items are correct.

Is there a way that I can do this securely and not have the information seen by anyone except for me and the client?

Thank you,

John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get this resolved?  I am having the same issue.  How  do i send a secured tax return to a client  for signature?  I have seen two part authenticifaction but it doesn't appear Adobe DC allows this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also come across such kind of scenarios for our business where we need to send high security website data logs and files transfer over the servers, I hope below info may be useful for you.

You can limit access to a PDF by setting passwords and by restricting certain features, such as printing and editing. However, you cannot prevent saving copies of a PDF. The copies have the same restrictions as the original PDF. Two types of passwords are available:

• Document open password

A Document Open password (also known as a user password) requires a user to type a password to open the PDF.If the PDF is secured with both types of passwords, it can be opened with either password. However, only the permissions password allows the user to change the restricted features. Because of the added security, setting both types of passwords is often beneficial.

• Permissions password

Here are some references which may help you out:

https://home.treasury.gov/how-to-encryptpassword-protect-microsoft-office-and-adobe-acrobat-pdf-docu...

Here you can know how To password protect and/or encrypt a document using Adobe Acrobat Pro:

https://it.tufts.edu/guides/password-protecting-and-encrypting-files/password-protecting-and-encrypt...

-------

Thanks

Cyber Security Advisor @ WP Hacked Help - Blog

Martini - Head Of Application Software Dept - Northern Touch Toronto, GTA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines