Highlighted

Security

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm sending a document that contains the client's social security number and date of birth.

I need the client to be able to see this information and then sign the document stating these items are correct.

Is there a way that I can do this securely and not have the information seen by anyone except for me and the client?

Thank you,

John

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Security

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm sending a document that contains the client's social security number and date of birth.

I need the client to be able to see this information and then sign the document stating these items are correct.

Is there a way that I can do this securely and not have the information seen by anyone except for me and the client?

Thank you,

John

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get this resolved?  I am having the same issue.  How  do i send a secured tax return to a client  for signature?  I have seen two part authenticifaction but it doesn't appear Adobe DC allows this. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines