Highlighted

Send again to a different email addresss

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I wonder if you can help; is it possible to send a document out again, but to a different email address? For example if someone initially said their email address was 'info@example.co.uk' but it turns out they're actually on 'info@example.com' would I have to cancel and then go through the whole process again or could I have the document that was sent to the first one resent to the second one?

Thanks very much in advance!

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Send again to a different email addresss

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I wonder if you can help; is it possible to send a document out again, but to a different email address? For example if someone initially said their email address was 'info@example.co.uk' but it turns out they're actually on 'info@example.com' would I have to cancel and then go through the whole process again or could I have the document that was sent to the first one resent to the second one?

Thanks very much in advance!

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can replace the signer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines