Highlighted

Send for Review and Adobe Sign

New Here ,
May 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an active subscription to Adobe Sign.  I got a new computer, installed Adobe Reader DC and signed in.  When I click on "Send for Review" I get the popup asking me if I want to add Adobe Sign.  So I went back to my computer where I used to use "Send for Review" and it no longer works either.  I contacted Adobe Sign and they refuse to help me, they just keep repeating "use the online version".  Can this be fixed, or should I just cancel my Adobe Sign?

I have tried the standard "uninstall and reinstall" even though that didn't make sense as it is doing the same thing on my two computers.

Thank you!

Topics

Bug Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Send for Review and Adobe Sign

New Here ,
May 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an active subscription to Adobe Sign.  I got a new computer, installed Adobe Reader DC and signed in.  When I click on "Send for Review" I get the popup asking me if I want to add Adobe Sign.  So I went back to my computer where I used to use "Send for Review" and it no longer works either.  I contacted Adobe Sign and they refuse to help me, they just keep repeating "use the online version".  Can this be fixed, or should I just cancel my Adobe Sign?

I have tried the standard "uninstall and reinstall" even though that didn't make sense as it is doing the same thing on my two computers.

Thank you!

Topics

Bug Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brentl,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Are you still experiencing any issue while accessing the service?

If yes, please help us with the information asked below:

- Share the screenshot of the pop-up windows that you get when trying to use "Send for Review".

- What is the current version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installed on your machine?

- Let us know what exactly you are trying to do.

If the issue is resolved already, please update the thread.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, still having the issue. Version number 2019.912.20034. I got a new computer, installed Adobe Acrobat Reader, logedin and clicked send for review. Now it asks me to pay for an upgrade when I already have a subscription. It worked on my old computer, but as soon as I logedin to the new computer it also stopped working on my old computer. Definitely a account issue as it worked on my old computer until I logged into Adobe Reader on my new computer. Please see screenshot below.

BRENT LAYDEN

[Details removed by the moderator]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines