• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to send document for signature to multiple people at once?

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2014 Mar 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to send the same doc to 50 people for individual signatures.  How do I send in a batch without having to send one by one?

TOPICS
Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 5 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Mar 30, 2014 Mar 30, 2014

You can use a Widget which is a signable web form that you can create and embed on your website or link to so that multiple signers can easily access your document for signature.  This is especially useful if you need to post a form up on your own website for multiple people to fill and sign.  Each signer completes the form separately and each transaction is recorded automatically in EchoSign.  You can see an example of one here: www.formerator.com

To create a Widget, go to the Home tab and under

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

You may be able to use a widget to accomplish this. Do you have Adobe Sign Enterprise?

If so, see this page: Create Widgets

You can share the link to the form to as many people as needed, and each signer completes the form separately.

Another option is to create a custom web form that uses the API if you have more advanced requirements, but widgets are a lot simpler to set up.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Hi LisaMariex,

Sorry for the delay in response.

If you wish to send the document to many people at once, you can use the Mega Sign feature in Adobe Sign for that purpose.

Please refer this help document Send a Mega Sign with a CSV file | Adobe Sign for more information on this.

This option is only available in Enterprise and business account.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Regards,
Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

What account type do you have the enterprise version has a megasign feature where you can list all of the signers in an csvl file and have the agreement sent out to each one separately: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/help/sending-megasign-using-csv-file.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Hi Peter,

To send one document to multiple parties to sign, where they are each signing their own agreements, you can use the MegaSign function available with the Adobe Sign Business and Enterprise license. I believe you currently hold the Adobe Sign Team license, and would need to upgrade to the Business subscription to gain access to this functionality.

For a short video on how MegaSign works, please click here.

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2014 Mar 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use a Widget which is a signable web form that you can create and embed on your website or link to so that multiple signers can easily access your document for signature.  This is especially useful if you need to post a form up on your own website for multiple people to fill and sign.  Each signer completes the form separately and each transaction is recorded automatically in EchoSign.  You can see an example of one here: www.formerator.com

To create a Widget, go to the Home tab and under Additional Functions, click on the Create Widget link.  From there, you can upload a document to create your Widget.

There is also another feature known as Megasign which is only part of the Enterprise and Global packages. Mega Sign offers a way to send the same document to many people for signature.  Each document is signed separately by each signer.  EchoSign automatically records each transaction and signed document.  You can upload a CSV file with the list of your recipients.  Additionally, you can merge signer specific data into the document.  To learn more, you can reference this document: https://adobe.echosign.com/doc/MegaSignTutorial.pdf

To use Mega Sign, go to the Home tab and under Additional Functions, click on the Mega Sign lnk.  From there, you can initiate a MegaSign transaction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon, I knew at learning how to use the Adobe features. I have a
PDF document I need to send to 500+ people. I need those recipients to
complete and e-sign the form but can't really see how to do that without having
to type/add EACH recipient's email address?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

I hope you are doing well!

You can use the 'Mega Sign' feature/service of "Adobe Sign" through which with one click, you can send any agreement or form to multiple people (500+ in your scenario) for them to sign & return. You can also easily track the entire process.

You can simply attach a.CSV file that contains all recipient's email and other details. So, you will not have to add each email address one by one while sending the document. To know more about how it exactly works and the detailed steps, you can take help from the following articles: 

Send a document in bulk with Mega Sign

Send agreements in bulk with Mega Sign

https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/sign/features/mega-sign.html

Note: Mega Sign service is available with the Small Business, Business, Enterprise service plan of Adobe Sign. For detailed information about the Plan and Pricing & their features, please take help from this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/sign/faq.html#Purchase

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Afternoon,

I have created a fillable, signable form that we sent to 40+ people who rent out their home.  I am looking to send this SAME document to all people under one email (BCC), but each have to open the document and fill it out and sign it--but each one doesn't require the next to sign it.  They are all individual agreements.  I am just possibly hoping that we don't have to send 40 separate email, but send the document to all people and collect each PDF under the Sign dashboard.  Is this possible?  Am I missing something?  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What account type do you have the enterprise version has a megasign feature where you can list all of the signers in an csvl file and have the agreement sent out to each one separately: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/help/sending-megasign-using-csv-file.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Michael.  I will check out which version I have...I am not sure to be honest.  Is there a way to do the above, but send out a link to the document?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be possible through a web-interface but that will take programming involving Adobe Sign apis which I am not familiar with. As burden some as sending out 40 emails is, it really was part and parcel of the Real Estate Industry to type letters for agreements to send out. These days all you would need to do is to keep a list of the email addresses you need to send to, have the form as a template with your information pre-filled and just open template, paste in the email address and send. Depending upon your platform of choice much of this could probably be automated using a Macro-program. On the Mac, I used to use Quickeys, but these days I bet you could automate the process with Keyboard Maestro. I would be flabbergasted if there weren't similar programs for Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I find what version I have?  We have muliple licenses for the Cloud, but I can't seem to locate it.  If I do have the enterprise version, where is this cvsl option located? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should have read csv file.  Contact Adobe Sign support to see what plan you have purchased. I find it unfathomable that you would not know if you had an enterprise license, if not for any reason other than price.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  I do not purchase the licenses, nor do I know how many seats my company pays for for our cloud subscription — we an IT Department that purchases and renews that.  Everyone’s arrangments are different, so it shouldn’t be that unfathomable.  I will call support.  Thanks for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm very new to Adobe Sign so this is probably a very basic question: I have one document to send to 100 people, each of whom needs to sign and return individually.  Is there a way to send this document to all people on an email list at the same time, instead of the document going to first person, then to the second person, etc.?

Any/all suggestions welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi LisaMariex,

Sorry for the delay in response.

If you wish to send the document to many people at once, you can use the Mega Sign feature in Adobe Sign for that purpose.

Please refer this help document Send a Mega Sign with a CSV file | Adobe Sign for more information on this.

This option is only available in Enterprise and business account.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Regards,
Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have one agreement that I need to send out to multiple parties (50) to be signed. They are each signing on their own in one agreement, not collectively on the same agreement.

Is there a way that I can simply give Adobe Sign a list of email addresses so I can streamline this rather than having to do it one agreement at a time?

Thanks,

Peter Goodman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

To send one document to multiple parties to sign, where they are each signing their own agreements, you can use the MegaSign function available with the Adobe Sign Business and Enterprise license. I believe you currently hold the Adobe Sign Team license, and would need to upgrade to the Business subscription to gain access to this functionality.

For a short video on how MegaSign works, please click here.

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i have the problem that our customers have to fill and sign a pdf-form - but we don´t have all the e-mail addresses.

So i would like to create one pdf - and send one link to all of them.

My question: is it possible to create one form with a sign form which can be signed by 900 persons? How can i create a link for them, where they can download this form, fill it out and send it back? At the moment the form can be signed only once....

Do i have to create 900 PDF-forms or is there a possibility to create one for all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may be able to use a widget to accomplish this. Do you have Adobe Sign Enterprise?

If so, see this page: Create Widgets

You can share the link to the form to as many people as needed, and each signer completes the form separately.

Another option is to create a custom web form that uses the API if you have more advanced requirements, but widgets are a lot simpler to set up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines