Highlighted

Send out one agreement to multiple people simultaneously

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have one agreement that I need to send out to multiple parties (50) to be signed. They are each signing on their own in one agreement, not collectively on the same agreement.

Is there a way that I can simply give Adobe Sign a list of email addresses so I can streamline this rather than having to do it one agreement at a time?

Thanks,

Peter Goodman

Hi Peter,

To send one document to multiple parties to sign, where they are each signing their own agreements, you can use the MegaSign function available with the Adobe Sign Business and Enterprise license. I believe you currently hold the Adobe Sign Team license, and would need to upgrade to the Business subscription to gain access to this functionality.

For a short video on how MegaSign works, please click here.

Kind regards,

Topics

Feature Request or Idea

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Send out one agreement to multiple people simultaneously

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have one agreement that I need to send out to multiple parties (50) to be signed. They are each signing on their own in one agreement, not collectively on the same agreement.

Is there a way that I can simply give Adobe Sign a list of email addresses so I can streamline this rather than having to do it one agreement at a time?

Thanks,

Peter Goodman

Hi Peter,

To send one document to multiple parties to sign, where they are each signing their own agreements, you can use the MegaSign function available with the Adobe Sign Business and Enterprise license. I believe you currently hold the Adobe Sign Team license, and would need to upgrade to the Business subscription to gain access to this functionality.

Kind regards,

Topics

Feature Request or Idea

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Kind regards,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines