• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sending private messages to recipients is not enabled for this user

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to send an agreement but i am facing the below issue  in Salesforce.This issue is coming when i m populating the recipients.I want to auto send the agreement through auto population from the user fields on the record.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Hello,

As you get the error message while sending the document for signature in Salesforce, I would suggest you contact the Adobe Sign support team to get this checked.

# For the subscribed account, find below the steps to contact support:

• Log in to your Adobe Sign account directly via Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign

• Once logged in, check the upper right corner of the page and click the question mark icon.

• It will re-direct you to the page where you get the opt

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Did you ever get it resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

As you get the error message while sending the document for signature in Salesforce, I would suggest you contact the Adobe Sign support team to get this checked.

# For the subscribed account, find below the steps to contact support:

• Log in to your Adobe Sign account directly via Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign

• Once logged in, check the upper right corner of the page and click the question mark icon.

• It will re-direct you to the page where you get the option to create the support case or to start a chat with the team.

• If you've never logged in this way, use the forgot password option on the login link to set your password.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines