Highlighted

Setting up workflows to run agreement signature in Dynamics CRM

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a created a workflow to run when a field is changed on the account form - the idea is to grab the notes attachment and create an agreement from it - I have everything set up but its failing on the adddocument workflow - see the screenshots and errors. it seems its not able to identify the object its running on?

Unhandled exception:
Exception type: System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault]
Message: System.Web.HttpUnhandledException (0x80004005): Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---> Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: An error occurred in the FMIC.Attachments.Create_PreStep plug-in.
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
InnerException:
StackTrace: at FMIC.Attachments.Create_PreStep.Execute(IServiceProvider serviceProvider)
at Microsoft.Crm.Dialogs.RunWorkflowDialogPage.ConfigureForm()
at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppUIPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step)
at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously): Microsoft Dynamics CRM has experienced an error. Reference number for administrators or support: #33D26B51Detail:
<OrganizationServiceFault xmlns:i="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/xrm/2011/Contracts">
<ActivityId>082df019-57e7-4a25-92c1-d0422235db0c</ActivityId>
<ErrorCode>-2147220970</ErrorCode>
<ErrorDetails xmlns:d2p1="http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/System.Collections.Generic" />
<HelpLink i:nil="true" />
<Message>System.Web.HttpUnhandledException (0x80004005): Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---&gt; Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: An error occurred in the FMIC.Attachments.Create_PreStep plug-in.
InnerException:
StackTrace: at FMIC.Attachments.Create_PreStep.Execute(IServiceProvider serviceProvider)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean&amp; completedSynchronously): Microsoft Dynamics CRM has experienced an error. Reference number for administrators or support: #33D26B51</Message>
<Timestamp>2020-01-16T21:44:01.8788377Z</Timestamp>
<ExceptionRetriable>false</ExceptionRetriable>
<ExceptionSource i:nil="true" />
<InnerFault>
<ErrorCode>-2147220891</ErrorCode>
<ErrorDetails xmlns:d3p1="http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/System.Collections.Generic" />
<Message>An error occurred in the FMIC.Attachments.Create_PreStep plug-in.
InnerException:
StackTrace: at FMIC.Attachments.Create_PreStep.Execute(IServiceProvider serviceProvider)</Message>
<InnerFault i:nil="true" />
<OriginalException i:nil="true" />
<TraceText>

[Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel: Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.InternalOperationPlugin]
[46f6cf4c-14ae-4f1e-98a1-eae99a37e95c: ExecuteWorkflowWithInputArguments]
Starting sync workflow 'Adobe Sign Send for Signature', Id: 57b08136-a938-ea11-a813-000d3a33f42d
Entering ConditionStep5_step:
Entering CustomActivityStep7_step:
Entering CustomActivityStep8_step:
Sync workflow 'Adobe Sign Send for Signature' terminated with error 'An error occurred in the FMIC.Attachments.Create_PreStep plug-in.
InnerException:
StackTrace: at FMIC.Attachments.Create_PreStep.Execute(IServiceProvider serviceProvider)'

</TraceText>
</InnerFault>
<TraceText i:nil="true" />
</OrganizationServiceFault>

workflow error.JPGsetup.JPG

Topics

Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Setting up workflows to run agreement signature in Dynamics CRM

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a created a workflow to run when a field is changed on the account form - the idea is to grab the notes attachment and create an agreement from it - I have everything set up but its failing on the adddocument workflow - see the screenshots and errors. it seems its not able to identify the object its running on?

Unhandled exception:
Exception type: System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault]
Message: System.Web.HttpUnhandledException (0x80004005): Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---> Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: An error occurred in the FMIC.Attachments.Create_PreStep plug-in.
InnerException:
at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously): Microsoft Dynamics CRM has experienced an error. Reference number for administrators or support: #33D26B51Detail:
<OrganizationServiceFault xmlns:i="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/xrm/2011/Contracts">
<ErrorCode>-2147220970</ErrorCode>
<ErrorDetails xmlns:d2p1="http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/System.Collections.Generic" />
<Message>System.Web.HttpUnhandledException (0x80004005): Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---&gt; Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: An error occurred in the FMIC.Attachments.Create_PreStep plug-in.
InnerException:
at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean&amp; completedSynchronously): Microsoft Dynamics CRM has experienced an error. Reference number for administrators or support: #33D26B51</Message>
<InnerFault>
<ErrorCode>-2147220891</ErrorCode>
<ErrorDetails xmlns:d3p1="http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/System.Collections.Generic" />
<Message>An error occurred in the FMIC.Attachments.Create_PreStep plug-in.
InnerException:
StackTrace: at FMIC.Attachments.Create_PreStep.Execute(IServiceProvider serviceProvider)</Message>
<InnerFault i:nil="true" />
<TraceText>

[Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel: Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.InternalOperationPlugin]
[46f6cf4c-14ae-4f1e-98a1-eae99a37e95c: ExecuteWorkflowWithInputArguments]
Starting sync workflow 'Adobe Sign Send for Signature', Id: 57b08136-a938-ea11-a813-000d3a33f42d
Entering ConditionStep5_step:
Entering CustomActivityStep7_step:
Entering CustomActivityStep8_step:
Sync workflow 'Adobe Sign Send for Signature' terminated with error 'An error occurred in the FMIC.Attachments.Create_PreStep plug-in.
InnerException:
StackTrace: at FMIC.Attachments.Create_PreStep.Execute(IServiceProvider serviceProvider)'

</TraceText>
</InnerFault>
<TraceText i:nil="true" />
</OrganizationServiceFault>

workflow error.JPGsetup.JPG

Topics

Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?