Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SF Merge Mapping of es_signer fields?

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This is probably a dumb question, but I can't find anywhere that explicitly says one way or the other.

When I create a merge mapping of fields, can I map fields that have Adobe tags in them, like es_signer?  I would like to, but I can duplicate the field names if necessary.  I want to place the signer's company and name from account and contact records respectively, into the document.

Thank you,

Jeanne

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeanne,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Please refer to this help document Adobe Sign for Salesforce Templates and Data/Merge Mapping.

Check if that helps.

As your query is regarding the Salesforce integration, I would suggest you to get in contact with the support team.

They will be able you to assist you with the integration-related queries.

For the subscribed account, find below the steps to contact support:

• Login to your Adobe Sign account directly via https://secure.echosign.com/account/home

• Once logged in, check the upper right corner of the page and click the question mark icon.

• It will re-direct you to the page where you get the option to create the support case or to start a chat with the team.

• If you've never logged in this way, use the forgot password option on the login link to set your password.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Meenakshi,

Thank you for your reply but it really true that I have to open a case before someone can tell me "yes you can" or "no you can't" to my question??  I had already accessed the documentation you sent, and it does not tell me whether I can use es_signer tagged fields for merge mapping.  It doesn't show a field like that in the example, but neither does it say you can't do it.  And that's all I'm asking!

Attempting to test doesn't really tell me either -- I haven't gotten a merge mapping to work yet, and I can't tell why.  I will open a case about that and, I guess, get someone to work through it with me on a screen share.  But this seems like a very expensive way to do things!

Adobe Sign is very frustrating. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines