• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sign Error message: Unhandled Error: 180626223929837.app-a23

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to report a problem to Adobe but of course they make it virtually impossible to do so so I thought I would post it here:

Today I have been getting the following message when I try to sign a document that I sent for signature. It has been signed by the other party and now I need to counter sign it. I've sent hundreds of these but I can't counter sign this one. I get the following message after signing and clicking the blue 'Click to SIgn button'. I have reloaded several times - same message.

I've tried my Android phone and my Win7/Chrome browser on my desktop and get the same error.

Seems like Adobe's servers are choking on something in the background.

Sure would be great if someone could help.

Thank you,

Bob Atkins

We encountered an error while processing your request. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please reload the page and try again.

If you continue to encounter this error contact our customer support.

Error message: Unhandled Error: 180626223929837.app-a23

Capture.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

It turned out that once I was able to find the email address to Adobe support that I received the following answer:

Aadesh Singh (Adobe Sign)

Jun 27, 12:20 PDT          

Seems to be the issue with the signature uploaded in the account, please login to your free Adobe Sign account : https://secure.echosign.com/public/login , navigate to Account -> Personal Preferences -> My Signature. Remove the uploaded signature and upload a new one or choose the Type/Draw/upload image option to create a new s

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Full-wack,

Sorry to hear the inconvenience caused.

Looking at the information shared above, it seems like you have been experiencing problem with one specific file?

Have you checked with any other file too? Is it causing the same problem?

You may refer to the forum thread Server Error - Error message: Unhandled Error - HELP  where similar issue has been discussed and resolved.

Let us know if it still doesn't help.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It turned out that once I was able to find the email address to Adobe support that I received the following answer:

Aadesh Singh (Adobe Sign)

Jun 27, 12:20 PDT          

Seems to be the issue with the signature uploaded in the account, please login to your free Adobe Sign account : https://secure.echosign.com/public/login , navigate to Account -> Personal Preferences -> My Signature. Remove the uploaded signature and upload a new one or choose the Type/Draw/upload image option to create a new signature.

So, I re-uploaded my signature image. The only acceptable one that I could upload was a JPG image. I tried PNG and TIFF. The PNG came up as a black rectangle with nothing visible and the TIFF was rejected.

After I uploaded the replacement JPG image of my signature I was able to sign the document.

The same signature image that I uploaded ages ago had been in use for a long time and was able to be applied to many documents. No idea why all of a sudden it caused your servers to choke with a cryptic message.

Perhaps your error message should be more clear.

---

Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines