New Here ,
May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- the price for about 500 to 600 contracts a year
- how long contracts can stay in their system
- see if these companies have been 'Hack' in the past
- how much they guarantee confidentiality

Contact the Adobe Sign team directly for pricing: 855-912-7778. Pricing depends not just on the number of contacts, but the number of people needing the capability of sending contracts. As to how long contracts stay in the system, I have a signed contract on my account going back to 2012. The contract dates back to before I had my own account, but had signed a contract with that email address. The Enterprise Account I have as an audit trail that can be printed out or exported so that you need not keep the original contract on the system.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sign

New Here ,
May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- the price for about 500 to 600 contracts a year
- how long contracts can stay in their system
- see if these companies have been 'Hack' in the past
- how much they guarantee confidentiality

Contact the Adobe Sign team directly for pricing: 855-912-7778. Pricing depends not just on the number of contacts, but the number of people needing the capability of sending contracts. As to how long contracts stay in the system, I have a signed contract on my account going back to 2012. The contract dates back to before I had my own account, but had signed a contract with that email address. The Enterprise Account I have as an audit trail that can be printed out or exported so that you need not keep the original contract on the system.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines