Highlighted

Signature fields that anyone can sign?

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 3 executives who have the authority to sign a specific type of document. Any of the three can sign it and I only need one signature.  Can I send a document to all three at once and have only one sign it without specifying which one?

Example - Joe, Sue and Russell have the authority to sign my document and I only need one signature

I send it to all three in one email.  Joe is out of the office and Sue works 3rd shift. Russell sees the document first and signs it for me.  Document is now complete on my end and I don't need Joe or Sue to sign it.

The next time, perhaps Sue sees it first and signs it.

Does this functionality exist in Adobe Sign?  I don't want to send this document to all three of them separately and have potentially 3 signed documents get returned.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Signature fields that anyone can sign?

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 3 executives who have the authority to sign a specific type of document. Any of the three can sign it and I only need one signature.  Can I send a document to all three at once and have only one sign it without specifying which one?

Example - Joe, Sue and Russell have the authority to sign my document and I only need one signature

I send it to all three in one email.  Joe is out of the office and Sue works 3rd shift. Russell sees the document first and signs it for me.  Document is now complete on my end and I don't need Joe or Sue to sign it.

The next time, perhaps Sue sees it first and signs it.

Does this functionality exist in Adobe Sign?  I don't want to send this document to all three of them separately and have potentially 3 signed documents get returned.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?