Highlighted

Signature images truncating with text-tag signatures in PDF

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are having issues with some image files that are uploaded for signing truncating on documents that have text-tags additions for signature placement.

I have read that the image file can be any one format: .jpg, .bmp, .png, etc. and that the size should be a minimum of 60 pixels high by a maximum of 600 pixels wide.

I would like other users best practice advice on what file format works, what size, how you built them, etc.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Signature images truncating with text-tag signatures in PDF

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are having issues with some image files that are uploaded for signing truncating on documents that have text-tags additions for signature placement.

I have read that the image file can be any one format: .jpg, .bmp, .png, etc. and that the size should be a minimum of 60 pixels high by a maximum of 600 pixels wide.

I would like other users best practice advice on what file format works, what size, how you built them, etc.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?