Highlighted

Signature Not Visible on Signed Doc. Only Stamp with Client Name & Date

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a signed document from my client with ADOBE verification that it was signed, but there is no written signature on the signature line. It only had a printed stamp of the person's name and date of signature below the line. What could be the problem? Is it truly valid? 

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Signature Not Visible on Signed Doc. Only Stamp with Client Name & Date

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a signed document from my client with ADOBE verification that it was signed, but there is no written signature on the signature line. It only had a printed stamp of the person's name and date of signature below the line. What could be the problem? Is it truly valid? 

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi annek35564418

That's the electronic signature you are referring too and yes it works in the same way and it is valid.

- Adobe Sign FAQs

- https://acrobat.adobe.com/content/dam/doc-cloud/en/pdfs/adobe-sign-technical-overview-ue.pdf

Regards,

Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines