Highlighted

Signer asked for a password

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sent a number of documents to a signer but they are being prompted for a password. I did not set the documents to have password verification and have never experienced this with any of the agreements I have sent out. Is it possible she already has an Adobe ID and therefore being prompted?

Thank you

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Signer asked for a password

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sent a number of documents to a signer but they are being prompted for a password. I did not set the documents to have password verification and have never experienced this with any of the agreements I have sent out. Is it possible she already has an Adobe ID and therefore being prompted?

Thank you

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 06, 2017 0
Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi helent59772833

Could you please ask the Signer to share the screenshot of the complete page where she is asked to enter the password so that we can check what's causing the issue.

Also, ask the Signer to try an alternate web browser to Sign the document with the below workflow:

- Sign an agreement |Adobe Sign

Regards,

Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 11, 2017 0
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

password.png

Thank you AadeshSingh​ - above is the screenshot.

It looks like she might already have an account? However, she has signed without trouble in the past.

Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 14, 2017 0
Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

helent59772833

Signed doesn't require an Adobe Sign account to Sign the document.

Please ask the Signer to follow the below workflow to Sign the document:

- - Sign an agreement |Adobe Sign

And make sure on the person to whom you have send the document is Signing the document and the email it not forwarded to someone else to Sign the document as it won't work.

Regards,

Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2017 0
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks - but she is following this. She has clicked on the link in the email and is taken to the log in screen. She has signed documents in the past without this happening. She is definitely the designated signee. Does this mean she has an adobe account and that is why it is asking her to log in?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 16, 2017 0
Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

helent59772833​,

Please reply to my private message, make sure you don't post the details here on the public forum.

Regards,

Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 16, 2017 0