• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signing a BAA for HIPAA compliance

Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2015 Jul 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Adobe Document Cloud is HIPAA-compliant, how do we go about getting a BAA signed with the company?  All the other services that claim HIPAA-compliance will sign a BAA with you, but I was unable to figure out how to get this done here.  Any help appreciated.  Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Hello

To "Sign a Business Associate Agreement (BAA).
You may use the help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/adobesign-hipaa-settings.html#BAA

Note:

Only enterprise and business tiers of service are eligible for a BAA, but not all accounts qualify.

~Tariq 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2015 Jul 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hell Joe59545658,

I would recommend to open ticket directly with our Support team and they will assist you regarding it:

Support | eSign services from Adobe

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2015 Jul 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please link me to the place where I can open a ticket directly with the Support team?  I have looked, looked, and looked.  All the support I'm finding just directs you to various guided FAQ pages.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2015 Jul 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You need to first login to your account and then on top right hand side, there is an icon "?" to click. Then, in the Support page, you can click "Contact Support" at bottom right. If you still face the issue, inbox me your email address.

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 05, 2015 Oct 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find out how to get this done?

We are about to set up some PHI-type documents via adobe's cloud service and I will need to find out how to do this too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

To sign a BAA with adobe, you must purchase a "business" or "enterprise" level plan.  They won't sign one with you on the "individual" plan. Here is the link:

Adobe Sign plans for individuals and businesses | Adobe Document Cloud

Hope that helps.

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have a similar problem, but I run a small medical practice and I am the only user on our Acrobat Pro DC account.  The Business Level account is recommended for 10 or more users.  Is this the only way I can use the Acrobat Pro DC product and obtain a BAA with Adobe and remain HIPAA compliant?  If so, this carries a greater than 4-fold increase in price just to obtain a BAA.  Is this the only option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I second your post!

First company to have a HIPAA compliant system and BAA will win a lot of accounts.

FineScanner is most promising for a scan to HIPAA secure drive, but customer rep doesn’t understand my request for BAA. 

I wish SO bad that I could use adobe cloud, sign, acrobat, as a sole proprietor for $3-5 mo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.  One man shop and I need HIPAA BAA too.  Any luck getting this done at a reasonable price?  I can't use DC without the BAA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find anyone at Adobe who knows anything about the BAA for Adobe DC and Sign except to upsell to another Adobe product.  So frustrated and so time consuming!  I am on hold with my 10th call/chat with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please help me with this? doccdenney@gmail.com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just contacted them. They say BAA is only for enterprise accounts. Do you know any other way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GoDaddy has an option for Microsoft 365 package with 1GB of cloud storage and the Microsoft 365 suite that is HIPAA compliant with a BAA.  It is available for one user of multiple users.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello

To "Sign a Business Associate Agreement (BAA).
You may use the help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/adobesign-hipaa-settings.html#BAA

Note:

Only enterprise and business tiers of service are eligible for a BAA, but not all accounts qualify.

~Tariq 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines