Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Single form mailing to multiple individual signers

Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2015 Oct 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like to send the same form to 15+ people for signature.  This is because I need each person to complete the form and return it to me.  I do not want multiple people to sign the form, and I do not want any one person to be able to see the form that another person signed.  Same form, individual signers.

How can I do this without sending 15+ separate signature requests for the same form?

Thank you,

Vernessa

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 24, 2015 Oct 24, 2015

Hello Vernessak62629661,

You can use the MegaSign feature which can be used to send the same document to multiple signers and can individual signed copy. Each signer cannot view the other signer's signed copy and information. Here is the link for reference:

https://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/document-cloud/help/sending-megasign-using-csv-file.html

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2015 Oct 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Vernessak62629661,

You can use the MegaSign feature which can be used to send the same document to multiple signers and can individual signed copy. Each signer cannot view the other signer's signed copy and information. Here is the link for reference:

https://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/document-cloud/help/sending-megasign-using-csv-file.html

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2015 Oct 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I want to use the MegaSign Feature, is that only available in a certain version for free? 

And if I have a version with a limited number of mails per year, would sending this email count as 1 sended mail or as 15 sended mails? Where can I see, how many mails I have left for the current year? 

Thanks a lot in advance!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines