Highlighted

Small Business 90 Day Trial ends with 57 days left?!?!

New Here ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up with the Small Business 90 day trial.  Everything was going well until today.  The Home page on Adobe Sign tells me my trial has expired while the account page tells me I have 57 days left in the trial.  Support says they can't help--because it's a trial.  Sales says they can't help--because it's a trial.   I'm told to post on the community in hopes that you can help me reactivate my trial?   I seriously doubt that's going to happen.  What's up Adobe Sign?  How come you slighted my trial by 57 days?

TOPICS
Billing, Login issues, Product information, User interface issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Small Business 90 Day Trial ends with 57 days left?!?!

New Here ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up with the Small Business 90 day trial.  Everything was going well until today.  The Home page on Adobe Sign tells me my trial has expired while the account page tells me I have 57 days left in the trial.  Support says they can't help--because it's a trial.  Sales says they can't help--because it's a trial.   I'm told to post on the community in hopes that you can help me reactivate my trial?   I seriously doubt that's going to happen.  What's up Adobe Sign?  How come you slighted my trial by 57 days?

TOPICS
Billing, Login issues, Product information, User interface issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 10, 2020 1
New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue and no one will help me. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2020 1