Highlighted

Some recipients seem to be unable to sign document

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a first time user of Adobe Sign - using a trial for two documents that need about 15 signatures each, in any order. The documents are out for signature and some recipients seem not to be able to sign the document. I can't figure out why. Has anyone else experienced this? Suggestions?

With appreciation,

Lisa

Hi Lisak,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

Looking at the information shared above, I believe that the signers who have not been able to add their signature to the document have not been assigned a signature filed?

You must recreate the document and assign the signature field for each participant you want their signature on it. You may take the help of the document here- Send an agreement to multiple signers with Adobe Sign and follow the steps suggested.

Let us know if this doesn't help. And if you have managed to find the solution for this problem, then please help us with your findings.

Regards,

Akanchha

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Some recipients seem to be unable to sign document

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a first time user of Adobe Sign - using a trial for two documents that need about 15 signatures each, in any order. The documents are out for signature and some recipients seem not to be able to sign the document. I can't figure out why. Has anyone else experienced this? Suggestions?

With appreciation,

Lisa

Hi Lisak,

Looking at the information shared above, I believe that the signers who have not been able to add their signature to the document have not been assigned a signature filed?

You must recreate the document and assign the signature field for each participant you want their signature on it. You may take the help of the document here- Send an agreement to multiple signers with Adobe Sign and follow the steps suggested.

Let us know if this doesn't help. And if you have managed to find the solution for this problem, then please help us with your findings.

Regards,

Akanchha

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 24, 2018 0
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, upon closer examination of the audit reports ... the document in question does not have any signatures yet. Should I create a new document and try again?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lisak,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2018 1