Highlighted

Sometimes No Participant 2

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a template for (a) client(s) to sign, with the attorney here as the last signer.  I have added the signature box above "Client 1 Signature" using the "Participant 1" setting.  I have done the same for Client 2 using Participant 2 -- and the attorney signature box using Participant 3.

Sometimes, there is no Client 2.  Is there any other way to make Participant 2 optional besides for leaving that signature box out entirely and adding it just before sending/during the Prefill stage?

It would save us a lot of time.

--Shiloh

Greetings!

If you have an enterprise level of service, then you can enable template defined field assignment in the Workflow Designer, and the workflow template will properly relate the fields and the recipients.

If you are not using the enterprise level of service, the recommended solution would be to have two versions of the form, one with two recipients, and the other with three.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sometimes No Participant 2

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a template for (a) client(s) to sign, with the attorney here as the last signer.  I have added the signature box above "Client 1 Signature" using the "Participant 1" setting.  I have done the same for Client 2 using Participant 2 -- and the attorney signature box using Participant 3.

Sometimes, there is no Client 2.  Is there any other way to make Participant 2 optional besides for leaving that signature box out entirely and adding it just before sending/during the Prefill stage?

It would save us a lot of time.

--Shiloh

Greetings!

If you have an enterprise level of service, then you can enable template defined field assignment in the Workflow Designer, and the workflow template will properly relate the fields and the recipients.

If you are not using the enterprise level of service, the recommended solution would be to have two versions of the form, one with two recipients, and the other with three.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Scott,

The two-version method seems like a great alternative.

Thanks,

Shiloh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines