Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

standard signature type to be applied for all pages

Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2015 Nov 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I have a requirement that standard signature standardsignature.PNG of this type to get stamped at every page of the document when signed just like there is option available for single click sign preferences as shown singleclick.PNG. I don't see this option for standard signature preferences. Can anyone let me know if there is a setting available or how can this be achieved?.

Thanks

Uday

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 12, 2015 Nov 12, 2015

Hello Uday,

Basically, with One Click you can achieve the above scenario to apply the signature stamp on every page. Now, regarding Standard signature, you would need to place the signature fields manually at required location in documents for signers. Let me know if you have something else as a workflow to achieve.

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2015 Nov 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Uday,

Basically, with One Click you can achieve the above scenario to apply the signature stamp on every page. Now, regarding Standard signature, you would need to place the signature fields manually at required location in documents for signers. Let me know if you have something else as a workflow to achieve.

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rijul,

For a single account,I can see I can only  select either Standard or One Click. So If i go with option of One-Click all the signers will be getting that option.

Suppose I have 4 people to sign, I am trying to implement a scenario that 1 signer ( who is from Company) to sign on all pages through one click and the rest 3 to sign only at end of page i.e  through standard signature And I dont see any option of doing this. Even if i implement workflow kind of scenario, I would still need to toggle between standard and One click accordingly but since this being at whole Account level which would not help me.Can you suggest any way to do..?

OneClick.PNG

Thanks

Uday

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines