• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Still Broken, missing features, poor UI hooey it is

Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I see the same standard answer pasted in to each question/complaint but that doesn't help.

On my document cloud home page I can't tell the status of any document I have to open them individually to see.

There is no way to delete any documents that I can find. I generally delete cancelled and completed docs after I've downloaded. now there is just one big list that tells me nothing.

The 2 step send is a big waste of time. My forms are ready to send yet I have to wait through the incredibly slow PROCESSING then click send.

I can't actually manage the documents I need to. This is horrible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The new interface is a waste of my time and money. It's impossible to delete or manage files in Adobe Sign at this writing. And the privilege of not being able to manage my files costs my company $50 monthly? No. Unacceptable. Adobe's a behemoth that has problems getting out of its own way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines