• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stop sending completed Adobe Sign docs as email attachments

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My office uses Adobe Creative Cloud for teams, which includes Adobe Sign. I want to stop the system from automatically sending the completed forms to the client and to us as an email attachment. We want to use the service to allow our clients to sign their tax forms electronically. However, these docs contain sensitive information and should not sent as email attachments.

I read in a previous thread that it was possible to change the global settings and turn off the email attachments, but I don't see a global settings tab on my admin page. Here is the previous thread: Re: Is it possible not to get a signed PDF as an email attachment once the form is signed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

I called support, this is what I was told. We have a Creative Cloud for Teams account, which includes a limited subscription to Adobe Sign, not quite the full version. Therefore, we do not have the same global settings that a full subscription would have. Support had to create a ticket for them to go in and manually disable the attachments on their end. So problem solved, but not in the way you described.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi William!

If you are the Admin of a multi-license account, then you should find the setting under:

Account > Account Settings > Global Settings > Attach a PDF copy of the signed document in emails sent to

I believe it's the fourth setting down the page.

If you do not have access to the setting, you need to contact Adobe Sign support directly so they can review the account and your access rights.

Global Settings.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I called support, this is what I was told. We have a Creative Cloud for Teams account, which includes a limited subscription to Adobe Sign, not quite the full version. Therefore, we do not have the same global settings that a full subscription would have. Support had to create a ticket for them to go in and manually disable the attachments on their end. So problem solved, but not in the way you described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this thread is kind of old, but how did you call support?  I tried to call them but there was no option for Adobe Sign given by the auto-attendant and when I choose "other" it says that support is not available for that option. I need to get the attachment disable too.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

we are having a similar issue. Can anyone at adobe also make similar changes to our account as currently I am not able to access "Global settings" even though I am a firm admin. Not sure why this is

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines