• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Storage security for AdobeSign sent through email

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How/Where is an AdobeSign document stored once sent through email for signature? Is there any way a party other than the intended receipient would have access to reading the content of that document? Since it is sent through email, does the document stay within the email system and thus could anyone with access to the email system (IT, etc.) open the email to see the contents?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Manage documents , Manage security and compliance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends upon your account and how it is configured. My university has it configured that you can download a copy of the document you signed, but you are not able to get a copy of the document later unless you have an Adobe Sign account. We have an enterprise license.  I am sure the personal version may operate differently as you will lack the ability to configure options. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have the enterprise version as a faculty member of my university.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you need to ask the Adobe Sign administrator how they have the account configured. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks. I did submit a support ticket to the IT department at our
university. Fingers crossed they can explain. Appreciate your guidance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines