Highlighted

Tags not appearing?

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I'm brand new to Adobe Sign and just created my first web form. I added several standard tags to my doc, but when I publish it, just one of them (the "full name" tag) does not appear on my document. I've deleted the tag & readded to no avail. Here is what it looks like while I'm modifying the web form: 

v1.jpg

...and here's what I get as soon as click save:v2.jpg

Anything I should be doing differently or can troubleshoot? 

Topics

Web forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Tags not appearing?

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I'm brand new to Adobe Sign and just created my first web form. I added several standard tags to my doc, but when I publish it, just one of them (the "full name" tag) does not appear on my document. I've deleted the tag & readded to no avail. Here is what it looks like while I'm modifying the web form: 

v1.jpg

...and here's what I get as soon as click save:v2.jpg

Anything I should be doing differently or can troubleshoot? 

Topics

Web forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried a different browser? Logging out/in again?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have logged in/out several times to no avail. I have been exclusively in Chrome so far - just opened the webform in IE though, exact same experience: all tags render aside from the Full Name tag. 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just a pre-built field. I would just try creating a new Text Input data field with the same values to get you moving forward.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good point. One of the nice things about those predefined signer info tags though is that they show the requested value (ie, the field says "Company" so the user knows what to fill out). If I set a default value, the user can skip the field even if required since there is already a value in it. Any way to set a default value to a text field that doesn't count as a user-entered value, so the signer is still required to populate a value? (Don't mind my extremely clean test doc file..) 

tags2.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 14, 2020 0