• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Template Editing

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a document that has 6 recipients. In this document I need data field check boxes that are accessible to anyone. However, if checked, I need an initial signature field to be required by the recipient who checked the box. How can I accomplish this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

You can use show hide conditions to show and hide fields. Signature fields though are special in that the condition cannot result in there not being any signature fields. You can try and show an optional signature field though. Then again the check itself may be enough indication of intend along with the main signature.

Fields can be assigned to anyone, but as soon as they are filled out, they are locked for any next signer. or in other word signers cannot overwrite each other fields or collabora

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, I would like to know if I can assign fields to more than one recipient but not all. Current options are one or all, which is not very helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can use show hide conditions to show and hide fields. Signature fields though are special in that the condition cannot result in there not being any signature fields. You can try and show an optional signature field though. Then again the check itself may be enough indication of intend along with the main signature.

Fields can be assigned to anyone, but as soon as they are filled out, they are locked for any next signer. or in other word signers cannot overwrite each other fields or collaborate within the same field. Each participant needs to be assigned their own fields.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines