• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Template fields capabilities

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I send out a contract to teachers many times a year. On my part, the information that changes is the teachers name and pay.

Is there a way to upload the template and change the name and pay on it each time I need to send it out?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If you have access to the library templates functionality, consider creating a reusable document template based on your contract. When you author the fields, assign the name and pay fields to the "Sender (Prefill)" recipient. Each time you send an agreement based on the template, you will have the opportunity to enter the value of those fields.

Regards,

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

You may take help of the steps provided under "Prefill Agreement fields before sending" in the following help document to create a template:

- Create an Adobe Sign template

Check if that works for you.

Hope that helps.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines