Highlighted

Text from filed is not visible

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone open this file on email outlook 2016 with window 10 can not visible some text filed same as picture 1  after forwarding email to another one while using window 7  , It able to visible  as picture 2 .

I have no idea about it , please help me to fix this issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Text from filed is not visible

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone open this file on email outlook 2016 with window 10 can not visible some text filed same as picture 1  after forwarding email to another one while using window 7  , It able to visible  as picture 2 .

I have no idea about it , please help me to fix this issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adorobat LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Siriduens,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Would it be possible if you can share the file with us to analyze the issue at our end?  You may create a link for the file using this link: https://cloud.acrobat.com/send

Click Add files > choose files from my computer > select the file > create link.

Also, let us know if users are opening this file in Outlook using Preview option?  Have they tried opening this file in Adobe Reader desktop application?

-Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines