Highlighted

The Adobe Sign remote application authorization configured is invalid. Please go to the Adobe Sign Admin page and reauthorize the Adobe Sign application. Contact your Administrator for assistance.

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

While sending the document to sign, I am receiving this following error. Please any one help me to fix this issue.

The Adobe Sign remote application authorization configured is invalid. Please go to the Adobe Sign Admin page and reauthorize the Adobe Sign application. Contact your Administrator for assistance.

Thanks in Advance,

Vennila.

Topics

Bug Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

While sending the document to sign, I am receiving this following error. Please any one help me to fix this issue.

Thanks in Advance,

Vennila.

Topics

Bug Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 20, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to provide more info, like you are working in Salesforce and have installed the manage package and configured it and now trying to send an agreement record for signature.

My suggestion would be to remove Adobe Sign managed package from your org. (assuming it's not a production org)

register for a new Adobe Sign trial via this link:

https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/sign/free-trial-global/salesforce.html

It's important to use this link as it ensures your Adobe Sign account gets configured properly for SFDC use.

You'll need to use a different email address than the one you initially signed up with though.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2017 1
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Simon,

I was experiencing same issue as Vennila and followed your exact same resolution steps but the same error is repeating itself at the point where i click Send in the Adobe Sign portal.

I have re-registered using the above link with a new email address, uninstalled the managed package from sfdc and reinstalled but error persists.

'

thanks,

Andrew

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 22, 2018 0