• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transferring agreements

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We recently had a salesperson leave our organization.    When deactivating his account, we need to move some of his agreements to other associates.    How can I move these agreements?     Is there a way to move all of his signed agreements to a "common user" to provide easy access after he is deactivated?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Hi James,

Depending on the time of license held, there are various ways of getting this sorted.

The easiest way is to simply change the email address of the Salesperson to another email address. To do so, the user simply logs into their Adobe Sign Account > My Profile > Click on 'change email address.' A request can also be put through to the Adobe Sign Support team via email. You may require email permission of the Salesperson to do so, or if this is no longer possible as he/she's already left

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi James,

Depending on the time of license held, there are various ways of getting this sorted.

The easiest way is to simply change the email address of the Salesperson to another email address. To do so, the user simply logs into their Adobe Sign Account > My Profile > Click on 'change email address.' A request can also be put through to the Adobe Sign Support team via email. You may require email permission of the Salesperson to do so, or if this is no longer possible as he/she's already left - you may have to answer a few questions for Privacy & Security.

I've dropped you an email with the Adobe Sign Support details to create a ticket to change the email address.

Alternatively, please note that with the Adobe Sign Enterprise license you can download agreements in bulk using the Bulk Download Tool. You can choose to only download all the agreements for a specific user to save anywhere else.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines