Highlighted

Trying to Send files for Signatures -- but bombs out towards the end

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had Adobe Pro reinstalled on my work computer, and can successfully combine files into 1 pdf.

However once they've been combined & prepared for signature, when I select the "Send for Signatures' button, here is what I see.

Any thoughts as to how I can rid myself of this error, and ensure once they are sent for signatures --> they are forwarded to the email address I referenced during the combining process?

Appreciate any directional guidance you could provide, since I need to get this problem fixed sooner that later --> to ensure timely submission of this months returns.

If you have any further questions, I can be reached by either of the methods below:

[personal information removed by host]

Please let me know if you require anything further.

Thanks,

Mark Cloutier

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trying to Send files for Signatures -- but bombs out towards the end

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had Adobe Pro reinstalled on my work computer, and can successfully combine files into 1 pdf.

However once they've been combined & prepared for signature, when I select the "Send for Signatures' button, here is what I see.

Any thoughts as to how I can rid myself of this error, and ensure once they are sent for signatures --> they are forwarded to the email address I referenced during the combining process?

Appreciate any directional guidance you could provide, since I need to get this problem fixed sooner that later --> to ensure timely submission of this months returns.

If you have any further questions, I can be reached by either of the methods below:

[personal information removed by host]

Please let me know if you require anything further.

Thanks,

Mark Cloutier

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you combining the files in Acrobat?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines