Highlighted

Two-factor login for user

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a collegue with an Adobe Sign subscription and he would like to set up two-factor verification.

He has his Adobe account (which he has an email, password and two-factor verification).

I was told by Adobe that this would pull through to the Adobe Sign account and he woud have the two-factor verification on this too, but he doesn't.

I've looked all through the user settings and I can't see an option to do this, can anybody help?

I should also note: he has the same email for the two accounts but the password is different for both if that helps.

Thanks

Charley

Topics

Configure accounts, Login issues, Manage security and compliance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Two-factor login for user

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a collegue with an Adobe Sign subscription and he would like to set up two-factor verification.

He has his Adobe account (which he has an email, password and two-factor verification).

I was told by Adobe that this would pull through to the Adobe Sign account and he woud have the two-factor verification on this too, but he doesn't.

I've looked all through the user settings and I can't see an option to do this, can anybody help?

I should also note: he has the same email for the two accounts but the password is different for both if that helps.

Thanks

Charley

Topics

Configure accounts, Login issues, Manage security and compliance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?