• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two people sharing one email address

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2018 Jul 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone advise how to use Adobe Sign to get a document signed by two people who share the same email address (older couple who just have one email address between them)?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Hi Daniel,

For instructions on how to get a document signed by two people that share the same email address, please follow the instructions in the link below;

*Adobe Sign Help | Husband and wife scenario

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniel,

For instructions on how to get a document signed by two people that share the same email address, please follow the instructions in the link below;

*Adobe Sign Help | Husband and wife scenario

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect! Thank you!

I am definitely going to sign up for Adobe Sign. Are you able to confirm that if I go one step further and Sign up for Acrobat that it includes Sign as part of that (i.e. I don’t need to buy both)?

Daniel McGregor

[Personal info removed by Mod: Phone number, email, address]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Daniel,

Good to hear!

The Individual Adobe Sign license is part of Acrobat PRO DC. Please note that there are a few features you may like to look into i.e. Reporting, Mass Sending (MegaSign), Branding etc. which are available with other Adobe Sign subscriptions. To test Adobe Sign in a free trial, please sign up using the following link: Free electronic signature trial | Adobe Sign (formerly EchoSign) 

For a full list of features available with the Individual, Team, Business and Enterprise Adobe Sign license, please go to: Compare Adobe Sign plans | Adobe Document Cloud

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines