Highlighted

Two Signatures in a one signature block

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The scenario:  I have three clients that need to sign a contract.  I also need to have their attorneys see the contract before they sign the contract.  Can an e-signature field have two emails in that field, both are send a copy of the contract, but only one has to sign off?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Two Signatures in a one signature block

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The scenario:  I have three clients that need to sign a contract.  I also need to have their attorneys see the contract before they sign the contract.  Can an e-signature field have two emails in that field, both are send a copy of the contract, but only one has to sign off?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Engaged ,
Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - When sending the document, you can add each attorney as an "Approver" and the other participants as "Signers". An Approver must review and approve the documentt but is not required to sign. So, in setting up your routing add 1st attorney email as participant1 and make him/her an "Approver" vs Signer using drop-down option, then add first "Signer" email ...followed by attorney #2 (Approver) email then Signer #2 email, etc.

Hope this helps!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

As I understand, you need to send a document for signature which can be first apprvoed by the attorney before the client signs it.

In that case, you can add the first recipient as an approver (Attorney in this case) and second recipient as signer (Client in this case).

However, if you are using the Adobe Sign individual service plan, you will not get an option to add recipient as an approver.

In that case, you can send the document to the attorneys and they can delegate the document to the client. When they open the document, they can find the "Alternative options". Click on that option and select "Someone else should sign".

clipboard_image_0.png

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines