Highlighted

Two signers and one email address

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know there have been a few posts on this subject but i am struggling to get to the bottom of this. Just signed up for a trial to adobe sign. I have fillable pdf forms already built. On those forms are 2 signature fields as i deal with a Mr and Mrs a lot. I want to send one email to a single email address but get the form fields completed and then for both Mr & Mrs to sign the same document. The information i am asking means that they will complete the form together and thus be sat next to each other and so will sign together. Currently whoever signs the first signature field, that signature copies into the second signature field.

I dont want the client to receive two emails because they will fill the form out together. My question is really if this can be done or if Adobe Sign is perhaps not the software for our business needs.

Thanks for any help.

Regards

Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Two signers and one email address

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know there have been a few posts on this subject but i am struggling to get to the bottom of this. Just signed up for a trial to adobe sign. I have fillable pdf forms already built. On those forms are 2 signature fields as i deal with a Mr and Mrs a lot. I want to send one email to a single email address but get the form fields completed and then for both Mr & Mrs to sign the same document. The information i am asking means that they will complete the form together and thus be sat next to each other and so will sign together. Currently whoever signs the first signature field, that signature copies into the second signature field.

I dont want the client to receive two emails because they will fill the form out together. My question is really if this can be done or if Adobe Sign is perhaps not the software for our business needs.

Thanks for any help.

Regards

Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Adobe Sign forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for that. Appreciate it.

Regards

Paul

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines