Highlighted

Typical Send Times

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings. I am in my trial period.  I created and sent a document to myself (different email address than account).  It's been over 20 minutes and I have not received it.  I work with Realtors and they pretty much expect instant results.  I've checked my spam folders and nothing.  Is this typical or am I experiencing something unique?  The recipient email is a Comcast email. Thanks

TOPICS
Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Typical Send Times

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings. I am in my trial period.  I created and sent a document to myself (different email address than account).  It's been over 20 minutes and I have not received it.  I work with Realtors and they pretty much expect instant results.  I've checked my spam folders and nothing.  Is this typical or am I experiencing something unique?  The recipient email is a Comcast email. Thanks

TOPICS
Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 28, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over an hour and nothing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 28, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed the email recipient and it worked. Comcast/Xfinity must have Adobe blocked.  I sent several test messages from different email addresses to my Comcast account with no issues.  Does anyone know if Comcast is blocking Adobe emails?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FWIW, I have seen Comcast to be very arbitrary and capricious in terms of what they block in terms of incoming e-mail. Its not just Adobe! I'm involved in a non-profit that has had continual problems with reaching members with Comcast e-mail addresses. Our e-mail is occasionally blocked without any notification to the recipient (i.e., not even put into a junk, spam, or quarantine folder) or to the sender. They make it as if the e-mail was never sent!

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, Principal Scientist, Adobe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2019 0
Kyawa LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like what's exactly going on here.  Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2019 0