Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to access webform

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2020-03-26 at 4.15.35 PM.png

The tutorials that I've found for creating webforms with Sign show a home page that does not resemble my own.  Can anyone provide guidance as to where to create webforms?

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms , Web forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there - it seems you might have the individual account that doesn't include that feature. Do you have a rep you can contact? Here's a link I found that shows the different levels and feature sets.  

https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/sign/pricing/compare-plans.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a business plan and can't access webform either.... just subscribed to adobe sign. Staff don't seem to know what to do. Starting to think I made the wrong choice by choosing adobe for my forms.... Is it common to have problems like that and get no help ?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines