Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to add user

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to add a user who has signed an application with his email address.

Can you help me?

Thanks,

Todd

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

I was able to work with support and resolve the issue. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Todd,

It seems that you get the error message when you try to add the email address as a new User to the account.

It generally happens when the email address already has a registered Adobe Sign account.

In that case, you will need to first free that email address from the old Adobe Sign account.

For that, you can take help of the steps mentioned here Change your e-mail address.

Once the email address is free from the registered account, you can add that email address as a new user to your to your Team account.

Hope that answers your query.

Let us know if you experience any issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The user went through the process and changed their email to one ending in .arc per the instructions above. However, now they're unable to access their account because it's an invalid email or locked. But resending an email to the invalid email address doesn't work.

I can add the user with a .arc at the end of their email address, but I can't add them without the .arc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The user went through the process and changed their email to one ending in .arc per the instructions above. However, now they're unable to access their account because it's an invalid email or locked. But resending an email to the invalid email address doesn't work.

I can add the user with a .arc at the end of their email address, but I can't add them without the .arc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to work with support and resolve the issue. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines