Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to add user.

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am getting "You cannot add that email address to your account. Please see this Knowledge Base Article for more information." when trying to add a user.

When I display active and inactive users, I don't see the same e-mail address pre-existing.  I did previously send a request to sign a document to the new email address so I believe this is now preventing me to add it as a user in the system.  I cancelled the document signing request to this email I want to setup as a user.  I don't believe this is a domain issue as suggested in the help documentation as the same domain works for other users I am able to add.

Any help is much appreciated.

Trevor

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Hi Trevor,

It seems that the email address you are trying to add as a user, already have Adobe Sign pending or active account with that ID.

That is the reason you get the message when you try to add the user.

In that case, you will need to contact support to free the email ID.

Then you will be able to add the user to the account.

To contact support:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Trevor,

It seems that the email address you are trying to add as a user, already have Adobe Sign pending or active account with that ID.

That is the reason you get the message when you try to add the user.

In that case, you will need to contact support to free the email ID.

Then you will be able to add the user to the account.

To contact support:

• Login to your Adobe Sign account directly via https://secure.echosign.com/public/login
  • Once logged in, check the upper right corner of the page and click the question mark icon.
  • It will re-direct you to the page where you get an option to contact support via phone or chat.

*Note: Technical support is reserved for Customers who have an active Adobe Sign Subscription

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines