Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to delete sign agreements and templates in my account

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have paid for the monthly subscription to use Adobe Sign. I have created a few sign templates (now dated ones) and I can't seem to find a delete button or anywhere to delete such agreements/templates?

I have attached the screenshots below..... HELP PLEASE

FireShot Capture 019 - Adobe Document Cloud - https___documentcloud.adobe.com_link_home_.jpg

FireShot Capture 020 - Adobe Document Cloud - https___documentcloud.adobe.com_link_home_.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Hi all,

You may change the current view to Dashboard view by clicking on "For Signature" option. Click on "For Signature">select radio button "Adobe Sign Manage"

Here you will see the option to "Delete" when you open any template.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Strivedfm,

Sorry for the delay in response, and thanks for sharing the screenshots.

As mentioned above, that these are the new templates that you haven't been able to delete. So does it happen with the all files listed under the "Recent" tab or just few templates are not showing the delete option?

We suggest you to use a different web browser and sign in on document cloud Adobe Document Cloud

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too cannot find a delete option for Templates? I'm a Google Chrome user so please do not ask me to switch from this. Just advise the simple solution please...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

You may change the current view to Dashboard view by clicking on "For Signature" option. Click on "For Signature">select radio button "Adobe Sign Manage"

Here you will see the option to "Delete" when you open any template.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So in October 2019 there no "Adobe Sign Manage" thus no way to delete files...docs.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! 

I was having the same problem and there is a really simple and stupid solution.

From the document cloud main page, click on your avatar in the top right corner, then click Settings.

Then 'check' the box that says 'use adobe sign manager' or something like that.

And then click save and once you go back to the 'For signature' tab on the left it will look completely different and so much more useful, and you can delete templates for once!

WHY does adobe not have this feature active by default? so stupid

Any way I hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2019 Nov 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You!! Your right this should be on by default.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 24, 2019 Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Please try the steps provided in the following community thread link to delete the documents/ templates from the Adobe Sign account:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-sign/delete-archived-document/td-p/10466200

Hope the the information helps.

Let us know if you experience any issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2019 Mar 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't delete from Recent, it's just a list of your recent work, not an actual file. Go to the actual location of the file, not the Recent list.

You can click Clear Recent; this won't delete any files but will forget what you recently worked on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Switch to the Files tab, then find your file, tick the box next to it and scroll down to the end of the panel on the right. That's where you'll find the Delete button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, i'm having a similar problem. However there is nothing under the files tab. Infact the files appear under the "For signature tab" where they are listed as archived. Would really appreciate any suggestions from you. thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 24, 2019 Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Northcatia,

Sorry for the delay in response. 

Please use the steps provided i n the following community link to delete the document from the archived.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-sign/delete-archived-document/td-p/10466200

Let us know if you experience any issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding on to the "try67" response.

Looking at the screenshot above, seems you have initiated shared review. If you are willing to remove a PDF shared for review, then go to "For Review" tab > Select the PDF file you are willing to remove and click "Delete" at lower left corner.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't delete documents that need to be deleted. I can't find the page referenced as the "correct" answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 
today I used Acrobat (DC version) for the first time to sign a document.
As this didn't went as intuitive as I hoped it would be I created two signed copies of the same "agreement".
Now I want to get rid of one of the the lower one in the list in the screenshot (attached).
Can someone educte me on how to do this because a google search on the topic didn't get me a long way.

The menus and commands are in dutch but I know how to navigate through Acrobat in English too as long as the path descriptions provided are detailed enough (I would need full path descriptions though).

Thanks for helping me out,

Marnixacrobat_screenshot.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is so not even right I don't have the words to describe my frustration.  I work in a field where I need all data wiped from the cloud in order to protect confidentiality.  I tried to delete all agreements the way you described, and three hours later, thanks to someone's "Simple" explanation, I at least managed to delete MOST of my agreements.  But there is still one (the most important one to delete of course!) that is somehow "stuck" in the system and will not delete.  Firstly:  The steps described above did nothing for me.  I had to (1) Sign in to Document Cloud, (2) Go to profile icon top left (3) Click on settings (4) Scroll to the bottom of settings to "E-signing settings" (5) Click "Edit Settings" (6) Scroll down to Privacy, (7) ENTER MY ACCOUNT EMAIL ADDRESS to find anything at all, (8) At which point I found my agreements (almost all of them) and deleted them.

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in my life.  It is criminal that it is this difficult to delete something from one's own account.

In the meantime, however, I signed out of document cloud, signed back in to make sure that all of the agreements are gone, and there is still one that persist.  It will not delete, but it is not listed when I go back and retry the steps above.  There is no way to delete it, therefore, bc the settings say that it does not exist.  I have tried my own email address and the email address of the recipient.  File will not delete.  PLEASE HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops!  And in true form, there is also no way to edit my above post.  I made an error and went back to edit... nope.  No clear way to do that.  User icon is on top right corner, not top left for those who wish to try the steps I listed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the clear instructions - worked a treat 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh my gosh, I am so happy my 3 hours of frustration helped someone else!  YAY!  Glad it worked for you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG. That seriously was the only way I was able to delete my files. Thank you for the steps you took! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL, right??!!  
thanks for letting me know that it helped!  
I'm so glad it did. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this! Super helpful, and the only solution that worked 😀

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Carey5DC6: Thank you. Your instructions worked.

Adobe: I'll never use Fill and Sign again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for posting those instructions for how to delete an agreement. I just went through the same customer "support" hell online that it sounds like you also went through. In any event, thanks only to the instructions in your post, I was finally able to delete an agreement. I agree, it is criminal how Adobe washes their hands of their obligations as custodians of our digital assets. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines