Highlighted

Unable to get a new token from refresh_token

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Yesterday I had a problem with Adobe Sign API when my app tried to get a new token from the refresh_token, I received this error: 'Required option not passed: "access_token"' and when I tried to get a bit more details from the library I used, I get this error from a description: "invalid refresh token".

I have 3 different environments (local, QA, production) and every environment encountered the same problem at the same time, this is really weird.

I can see a post on the forum with a similar problem (Getting invalid refresh token after several days, why is the refresh token expiring? ) but it was posted on April 2015 and 'resolved' in September 2015.

To correct this, I deleted all the token from the cache of my app and created a new connexion. It worked but I don't know where this error comes from and how I can found a solution to it the next time it happens.

I'm using Laravel 5.5 and this package (kevinem/adobe-sign-laravel - Packagist) to handle the connexion. I also had some troubles with this library but the issues may not be related.

Someone had the same problem recently or may help me to figure this out?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to get a new token from refresh_token

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Yesterday I had a problem with Adobe Sign API when my app tried to get a new token from the refresh_token, I received this error: 'Required option not passed: "access_token"' and when I tried to get a bit more details from the library I used, I get this error from a description: "invalid refresh token".

I have 3 different environments (local, QA, production) and every environment encountered the same problem at the same time, this is really weird.

I can see a post on the forum with a similar problem (Getting invalid refresh token after several days, why is the refresh token expiring? ) but it was posted on April 2015 and 'resolved' in September 2015.

To correct this, I deleted all the token from the cache of my app and created a new connexion. It worked but I don't know where this error comes from and how I can found a solution to it the next time it happens.

I'm using Laravel 5.5 and this package (kevinem/adobe-sign-laravel - Packagist) to handle the connexion. I also had some troubles with this library but the issues may not be related.

Someone had the same problem recently or may help me to figure this out?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?