Highlighted

Unable to get the "code", which can i use later for generating oauth token

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I had gone through the document in Get the Access Token

Where i had placed my client id but i was been redirected to a page where its showing "Unable to authorize access because the client configuration is invalid: invalid_request"  message. I had gone through Account > Adobe Sign API > API Applications > Create API Application and configured for oAuth. I had used the credentials from there, yet it's showing the message. I am new to echosign, any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Topics

Bug Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to get the "code", which can i use later for generating oauth token

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I had gone through the document in Get the Access Token

Where i had placed my client id but i was been redirected to a page where its showing "Unable to authorize access because the client configuration is invalid: invalid_request"  message. I had gone through Account > Adobe Sign API > API Applications > Create API Application and configured for oAuth. I had used the credentials from there, yet it's showing the message. I am new to echosign, any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Topics

Bug Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?