Highlighted

Unable to open document listed under Waiting to be Signed

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm having difficulties opening up a documents under Waiting for me to be Signed. I double click the document but it just stays as processing document going in circles for hours and nothing happens. I've tried resetting my computer and a different computer and no luck. Can someone please help me?

I've never had this issue before so i'm not sure why this is happening.. i can open all the completed documents in my library except any under this category for "Waiting for me to sign".

Thanks!

Madelaine.

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to open document listed under Waiting to be Signed

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm having difficulties opening up a documents under Waiting for me to be Signed. I double click the document but it just stays as processing document going in circles for hours and nothing happens. I've tried resetting my computer and a different computer and no luck. Can someone please help me?

I've never had this issue before so i'm not sure why this is happening.. i can open all the completed documents in my library except any under this category for "Waiting for me to sign".

Thanks!

Madelaine.

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Madeline,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I have checked that you have Adobe Sign individual account and it seems to be working fine.

Could you please confirm if the issue is resolved.

If you are still experiencing any issue please let us know.

We will be happy to help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines