Highlighted

Unable to sign documents in Microsoft Edge browser

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently testing Adobe Sign for deployment at our office. I found that when trying to sign a document using the Microsoft Edge browser (Windows 10 version 1809), the signing fields are not displayed in the document, making it impossible for the recipient to sign the document.

Does anyone know if this is a current bug? I find it hard to beleive that Adobe Sign, being advertised as Microsoft's preferred digitale signing solution, isn't working well in their own flagship browser.

Topics

Bug Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to sign documents in Microsoft Edge browser

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently testing Adobe Sign for deployment at our office. I found that when trying to sign a document using the Microsoft Edge browser (Windows 10 version 1809), the signing fields are not displayed in the document, making it impossible for the recipient to sign the document.

Does anyone know if this is a current bug? I find it hard to beleive that Adobe Sign, being advertised as Microsoft's preferred digitale signing solution, isn't working well in their own flagship browser.

Topics

Bug Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We are unaware of any such issues with MS Edge. Are you using Adobe Sign or DC Web? Any specifics will also help us debug the issue.

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Sign. When the recipient receives the e-mail and opens the link to sign the document with Microsoft Edge, the documents opens in Edge but the signing fields (normally marked in yellow), do not show up in the document. It works normally when another browser is used (IE, Chrome, Firefox)

I'm on the latest Windows 10 release (1809, October 2018 update).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

edited.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines