Highlighted

Unable to view and sign document

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a document that I need to sign but when I click on the email link, it takes me to the log in page and when I try and login I get error message that my account is deactivated and need to contact support.

Please can some one help, going round in circles

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to view and sign document

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a document that I need to sign but when I click on the email link, it takes me to the log in page and when I try and login I get error message that my account is deactivated and need to contact support.

Please can some one help, going round in circles

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi do you have adobe sign account ? or alwayas just be a signer not a sender ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 11, 2020 0
sm81 LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Just a signer, the document is from our company and this is the first time I am accessing this document, I tried to sign up for an account to see if that allow me to view the document but get the account is deactivated error.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 11, 2020 0