• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update Company Logo

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell me where or what I have to do to change our company logo.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jan 07, 2017 Jan 07, 2017

Hi rob-bos

Please be informed update logo feature is only available in Adobe Sign Business & Enterprise accounts.

- Add your brand to an account

You can upgrade to avail this feature : Adobe Sign plans for individuals and businesses | Adobe Document Cloud

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jan 07, 2017 Jan 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rob-bos

Please be informed update logo feature is only available in Adobe Sign Business & Enterprise accounts.

- Add your brand to an account

You can upgrade to avail this feature : Adobe Sign plans for individuals and businesses | Adobe Document Cloud

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already have my logo on my account but we made changes to the logo therefore I need to update the current logo. Please give me instructions on getting this done. I am the account admin but nowhere do I see as the admin a place to update the current logo. Please give the step by step procedure for getting this done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're running a business account, so I don't know if this option is available in a basic account.

There are two places:

First is Account>Account Setting>Account Setup

There you can change the logo that's to be seen e.g. in widgets and above your documents and in your dashboard.

The other is Account>Account Setting>Email Settings

There you can change the logos in the e-mails which Adobe Sign sends to signers etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EdRoxter​,

Please check the screenshot:

Logo.JPG

If you are not getting this option that means the feature is no available at your service level & you will have to upgrade to avail this feature.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines