Highlighted

Upgrade?

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to my creative cloud account, I have Adobe Sign but when I try to use it, it can't get past a page saying UPGRADE and then START NOW.  It just flips back and forth between those 2 buttons and won't let me use Adobe Sign. 

Hi Daphnar,

To log in to your Adobe Sign Account directly, please use the link below;

*Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign

You may have to re-set your password first before being able to log in. Once you've reset your password, you should be logged in to the portal directly without getting the upgrade/start now page.

Hope this helps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Upgrade?

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to my creative cloud account, I have Adobe Sign but when I try to use it, it can't get past a page saying UPGRADE and then START NOW.  It just flips back and forth between those 2 buttons and won't let me use Adobe Sign. 

Hi Daphnar,

You may have to re-set your password first before being able to log in. Once you've reset your password, you should be logged in to the portal directly without getting the upgrade/start now page.

Hope this helps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daphnar,

Hope this helps

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines