Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgraded Echo sign

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2016 Apr 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

URGENT HELP NEEDED:-

We have echo sign and normally we are able to send a document but add information to this ourselves proior to sending, there seems to be a be a new upgraded software which doesnt allow us to add information to the file before sending ?

Please can you help ?

Kind regards

Andrew

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What information are you trying to add. Can you describe your old work flow?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well when you attach a file, it used to give you the option of "edit first" so this would allow you to enter text to the document before sending out for a signature, this doesn't allow this option any more ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have not indicated your workflow. I am relatively new to e-signing. At work, we upload a document to website which initiates the e-signing of documents. This does not allow you to edit the PDF file. It is possible to initiate e-signing from within the Acrobat application. Acrobat allows you to edit PDF files. However, I almost always recommend never to edit a PDF file's content, but to re-edit the original document and create a new PDF. However, I certainly allow myself to add comments and textboxes liberally as that generally will not cause the document to fall apart. Are you using Acrobat or are you uploading a document to a server?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Andrew,

Are you looking to prefill the information before sending the document out for signature? Can you let us know if you are not able to get the role to set as Prefill? Also, please inbox me your registered email address so that we can further check.

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rijul,

Yes that is correct I select a document from library of files I have already pre loaded and set the text boxes into a PDF. We always had the ability to fill some of this information in ourselves based upon the requirements set by me when I loaded them in. Now it will only seem to allow me the ability of just sending the document blank, which is not good?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2016 Apr 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Andrew,

Can you double click the text fields and see if they are set as Prefilled or not?

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2016 Apr 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have sorted it now thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines