• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgraded from Trial to Adobe Sign Individual - can no longer use

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've just upgraded after my trial sends were used to the annual plan and now cannot use fill & sign from my adobe reader DC on my PC or when I log into Adobe Sign from the website.

On PC, I get through initial email recipients with a message and then get a this error "Could not Send: An error has occurred. Please try again."

On Adobe Sign website - I can choose the document, then choose fill & sign or send for signature and just get a spinning Adobe Sign is loading screen. 

Update: I was able to call customer service and it turned out I had a free account in addition to my paid account. Once they removed the free trial and had me log out of everything, I was back up and running.
I've been trying to get this two work for 2 hours, any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
User interface issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Update: I was able to call customer service and it turned out I had a free account in addition to my paid account. Once they removed the free trial and had me log out of everything, I was back up and running.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines