Highlighted

Upload different content for emails using CSV files

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everywhere you see in yellow I want to provide those values in my CSV and then the doctor will sign.  The only thing the doctor does is sign, I need to automate the different values in the fields in yellow below. Thanks.

Hi jeffc2017,

This can be done in Adobe Sign under mega sign feature: Send a Mega Sign with a CSV file | Adobe Sign

Let us know if you have further questions.

-Tariq Dar.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Upload different content for emails using CSV files

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everywhere you see in yellow I want to provide those values in my CSV and then the doctor will sign.  The only thing the doctor does is sign, I need to automate the different values in the fields in yellow below. Thanks.

Hi jeffc2017,

This can be done in Adobe Sign under mega sign feature: Send a Mega Sign with a CSV file | Adobe Sign

-Tariq Dar.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jeffc2017,

-Tariq Dar.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How exactly can this be done? I've watched all tutorials avaliable and none explains how you actually insert the filed from a csv into the document template.

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I wonder how this works too, even the extra fields in the sample file do not appear. Would like to use Mega sign to sign for bonus calculation payout forms, similar to your layout...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also trying to do the same and stumped.  Has anyone figured this out?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines